The Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak is designed for the upmost reliability and durability. It is able to withstand strong currents during your fishing ventures. This inflatable fishing kayak has a unique color of dark olive green. This makes it perfect for hunting and fishing allowing the kayak to blend with the shoreline. Silently sneak into your favorite fishing spot without disturbing the wildlife! The Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak is designed to accommodate one or two paddlers in small lakes, ponds, and slow moving rivers. You will be surprised by this kayak’s sturdiness and versatility in your hunting and fishing expeditions and how well it compares to a standard fishing kayak.
Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak Features
- Camouflage: Offering low visibility for paddling on quiet waterways close to the shoreline allows this kayak to blend in with nature. You will not be spotted by what you are trying to catch!
- Lightweight and Durabe: The Tahiti Hunt and Fish inflatable kayak is constructed from 21-gauge PVC making it rugged for lake use. This kayak is NMMA certified to hold up to 400 lbs. It is also lightweight at only 19lbs deflated, allowing paddlers to easily transport this kayak down the trails to the water.
- Comfort and Ease: The Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak features quick and easy inflation and deflation, being ready to go on the water in just minutes. It has adjustable seats with backrests so you can lean back in comfort while spending the day on the water. It also includes two spray covers to protect you from the elements and a custom paddle.
- Reliability: The Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak features two air-chambers for extra security and a patented Airtight system guaranteed not to leak. The double lock valves prevent accidental air loss. The tubular I-beam flooring offers extra stability to this inflatable kayak. These features will keep you safe out on the water in this kayak.
- Additional Features: Carry handles for loading in and out of the water and over obstacles. It also comes with a 3 month limited warranty and a repair kit.
Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak Reviews
The Tahiti Hunt and Fish kayak received decent reviews from many of its owners. The following is an overview of what customers like about this inflatable kayak:
- Stability: This inflatable kayak is surprisingly sturdy. When on light waves, the kayak glides over them easily with no fear of tipping. Taking children out on this kayak with you is a good way to test the stability and reviewers noted that it held up wonderfully to bouncy children and dogs.
- Easy Set-up and Easy to Transport: The extremely lightweight design of the Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak is a practical feature for campers, fishers, and hunters who like to find those secret spots. It is quite easy to carry alone, especially for longer distances.
- Performance: The Tahiti Hunt and Fish kayak performs nearly as well as a hard shelled fishing kayak. The main difference is a little more effort in paddling to stay on course but a fair trade for the convenience and versatility.
Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak Cons
- Sold Separately Essentials: This inflatable kayak does not include a pump. Customers recommend that a simple dual action foot pump is sufficient for inflating the Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish Kayak. An optional skeg is also sold separately but customers stressed that this is not optional for quality performance. Purchase the skeg! Without it, the kayak may spin in circles when you paddle!
- Insufficient Storage: The Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish kayak is lacking in the feature of extra storage. Considering that this inflatable kayak is specifically designed to be a hunting and fishing kayak, this can prove difficult assuming you have a lot of gear to bring along. A few people felt with 2 large adults in this kayak, it did not perform as well and definitely did not allow for any extra belongings to come along. Be prepared to pack minimally for trips in this kayak with 2 paddlers.
The Sevylor Tahiti Hunt and Fish kayak, it is the perfect inflatable kayak for those quiet, long days of fishing solo or with a friend. Customers love this kayak’s incognito design and coloring to slip into remote spots along the shoreline without being detected. This kayak leaves nothing to be desired in durability and has even traversed the length of the Amazon River twice! This is a great starter boat for beginner paddlers, or children who can try it out for low cost before investing in something for different types of water. Spend the day on the water in comfort with inflatable, ergonomic seating. Do not worry about punctures or tipping in this inflatable kayak because it’s built for quality and durability.