The Sevylor Tahiti Classic kayak is an inflatable two person kayak that is more comfortable than most inflatable kayaks. It can easily hold two adults with room to spare and there are extra safety features that ensure you will both enjoy a day on the water.
Sevylor Tahiti Classic Kayak Features
- Durable and Safe: The Sevylor Tahiti Classic kayak can hold two people and equipment with a combined weight of up to 400 pounds. It can be used one person also which would allow for much more equipment. It is made of 26 gauge PVC to ensure that you do not have to worry about scraping the bank of the river and causing damage to the kayak. This inflatable kayak has two separate air chambers inside the outer shell. This means if there is a puncture to your kayak, you will be able to make it to the shore where you can repair it long before it sinks. This kayak is also guaranteed not to leak thanks to the airtight system that Sevylor uses on all their inflatable kayaks. This does include it having Double Lock valves to prevent air loss.
- Stable: This inflatable kayak has a tubular I-beam in the floor. This will allow you and your partner to control it easily and not have to worry about the kayak tipping over An optional skeg provides you with maximum control over the kayak.
- Comfortable: The Sevylor Tahiti Classic kayak is made with specially designed inflatable seats. Both seats have plenty of back support for long days of traveling down the river. It is also spacious. This inflatable kayak measures 10ft7in by 2ft7in. It has two spray covers to help keep you and your passenger dry.
- Fun: The Sevylor Classic Tahiti kayak is designed to be fun and weighs only 25 pounds so that it is easily portable to anywhere you want to go. You can even use this in the ocean if you want to.
Sevylor Tahiti Classic Kayak Customer Reviews
The Sevylor Tahiti Classic kayak has good reviews from many of its owners. The following is an overview of what customers like about this inflatable kayak:
- Very Comfortable: The inside of the Sevylor Tahiti Classic Kayak is very spacious according to most customers. It has the space they need for their comfort and if you are enjoying a day out with kids, you may even be able to fit more than two small people in the kayak comfortably.
- Durability in All Situations: There are people who can attest to its durability and say that it is a stable inflatable kayak whether you have only yourself or two people on board. With the skeg you can expect it to hold true to the direction you want to go and according to most, even if it does not look like it is able to handle anything you want to do, it can keep up very well.
- Great Investment for Fun: Overall, most customers who have purchased the Sevylor Tahiti Classic kayak say that it was money well spent. They enjoy the versatility in where you can go with this kayak. It tackles oceans and rivers, lakes and any other body of water without issue.
Sevylor Tahiti Classic Kayak Cons
- No Pump or Paddle: The Sevylor Tahiti Classic inflatable kayak does not come with a pump or paddles. However, most people say that with a hand pump, it can be completely inflated within about 10 minutes.
- No as Great as Older Version: There are a lot of people who compare it to previously owned Sevylor kayaks and they say that the quality of it is lacking in comparison. They claim that their previous versions were made of a different type of material and that their new kayak did not sustain the type of damages that their old one did.
If you have had a Sevylor Tahiti Classic kayak from the past, you may be disappointed by some of the changes that it has undergone, but if you want a dependable kayak then you should be completely happy with your purchase. It is one of the few inflatable kayaks that can go from lazy rivers to oceans. Most work well in only one body of water or another. This means it is best for anyone who is adventurous enough to take full advantage of what it has to offer. READ MORE OWNER REVIEWS HERE⇒