Sea Eagle 370 kayak carries up to three people plus gear but can be modified to be used solo as well. And don’t forget the dog! This kayak features an extremely durable PolyKrylar hull that can withstand dog claws. This highly portable inflatable kayak packs down into a storage bag. Use this kayak for fishing, yacht tending, diving, and paddling. Better yet, take it on the river because the Sea Eagle 370 kayak can handle up to class III whitewater. Its versatility and performance give you the ease of improved tracking and the convenience of easy storage and portability.
Sea Eagle 370 Kayak Features
- Durability: The Sea Eagle 370 kayak has an extra thick 38- millimeter patented Polykrylar hull and I beam construction floor for extra rigidity. The kayak is puncture resistant and safe from damage if you decide you want to bring your dog.
- Lightweight and Portable: Hard to believe that a kayak built to hold up to 3 people with a weight capacity of 650 lbs. can weigh only 32 lbs. in its pack. The Sea Eagle 370 lightweight construction allows it to be packed easily with your camping and hiking gear and stored in your trunk for spur of the moment trips. A duffle bag is included with this package.
- Superior Tracking: The Sea Eagle 370 kayak is designed with 2 skegs on the bottom for more speed and better tracking. The I-beam floors add rigidity to the kayak which helps with speed and tracking as well. It is designed for use on all different types of waterways.
- Additional Features of the Deluxe Package: Lashed down inflatable spray skirts, NMMA Certified, Self-bailing drain valve, pressure gauge and repair kit, bow and stern grab line, pump and oar set.
Sea Eagle 370 Kayak Customer Reviews
The Sea Eagle 370 kayak received very good reviews from many of its owners. The following is an overview of what customers like about the Sea Eagle 370 Deluxe Package:
- Quick and Easy Set-up: Inflation and assembly time takes about 10 minutes. Customers love being able to pull this out of the trunk and be paddling in minutes. It fits nicely and easily into the trunk of the car. The kayak has a lightweight construction, weighing just 32 lbs.
- Performance: The Sea Eagle 370 tracks very well with not too much effort in paddling. It also moves quickly once you get into a rhythm. Customers used to hard shelled kayaks noted being surprised by the speed of this inflatable kayak. One person can easily take this kayak out alone and paddle just fine. Customers like the option of going out with others or taking it solo.
- Versatility: The Sea Eagle 370 kayak can be taken out with up to three people, though most reviewers agree that it’s a bit snug with three! Customers report successful use on oceans, lakes, coves, and class II and III whitewater. It is flexible enough to bend a bit with obstacles and bounce off but sturdy enough to remain undamaged.
- Durable and Stable: The Sea Eagle 370 kayak’s rugged construction holds up to rocks, sticks and obstacles and proves puncture resistant. People are comfortable climbing in and out while this kayak is on the water and it does not tip.
Sea Eagle 370 Kayak Cons
- Heavy: Though advertised to weigh 32 lbs, a number of reviewers noted that the kayak was too heavy to carry alone and had difficulty returning the folded, deflated kayak to its carry bag.
- Crowded with Three People: The Sea Eagle 370 kayak can hold up to three people but definitely proves a tight fit if those three people are adults. Smaller adults and children would fit but most customers recommend just two people in this kayak. That leaves plenty of room for extra storage. Also, it is worth noting that this kayak can hold up to three people but it does only come with two seats.
The Sea Eagle 370 kayak comes with everything you need to get out on the water. Once you carry it to the shoreline, you can use the included pump to be out on the water in minutes. Paddle solo or bring a friend (or two) and enjoy the rugged durability of this inflatable kayak. It handles many different types of water up to class III Whitewater. This kayak is flexible enough to bounce off obstacles and durable enough to take the beating and keep floating. It is NMMA certified which satisfied rigorous standards of safety and quality. You will have years of enjoyment with this durable, versatile, comfortable and inflatable kayak. READ MORE OWNER REVIEWS HERE⇒