If you are searching for a new way to have summer fun this year, you have more options than ever. A top name in summer fun, one that you most likely associate with swimming pools, has developed multiple inflatable boats. It is stable, fun, and it is a great way to enjoy the great outdoors. Are you ready to see what the Intex Seahawk 4 inflatable boat is all about?
Intex Seahawk 4 Inflatable Boat Features
- The Seahawk 4 boat comes with everything you need to get out on the water. This includes a high output air pump to make inflating the boat easy and aluminum oars so that you do not have to purchase them separate.
- With this boat, you and your family can enjoy fishing or playing on any lake that you know of. Even if the lake is a little shallow in some areas, the boat will be able to handle it and with all the space on board, fishing is a guaranteed good time for all.
- Anyone who may be concerned about being out in the middle of the lake on an inflatable boat, you have nothing to fear. It is a boat that is made of tough 30 gauge PVC vinyl. This means that it will be able to resist both abrasions and impacts. The fact that it is built using PVC means that it will resist damage from saltwater, gasoline, and other elements that may normally cause damage to an inflatable boat.
- If for some reason the boat does develop a leak, there are two separate air chambers. This means that it may lose some air, but it will not lose all air, even if it is a puncture. There are also rear and front inflatable cushions for you to sit on.
- It is spacious on the inside. When it is inflated, this boat measures 133 x 19.5 x 50 inches. When deflated it folds up small for easy portability and as an added bonus, it weighs only 46 pounds. This means it is easily carried by one person in most cases.
- On board, there are features that are good to have. It has two fishing rod holders on the rear of the boat, welded oarlocks and oar holders. Beyond those features, you also have a grab handle on the bow of the boat, a gear pouch, and a convenient U.S. Coast Guard ID number that is easy to find. The ID number means that you can register your boat if necessary in your area.
The Intex Seahawk inflatable boat received great reviews from many owners. The following is an overview of what customers like about this inflatable.
- According to most owners this boat is extremely stable and durable.
- It can handle even large breed dog paws and never get torn up. However, there are some that suggest putting carpet in the bottom of the boat if you plan to have your dog along to double the protection on your boat’s soft, inflated floor.
- The reviews show that it is very spacious and many do take kids along on their fishing trips as well. All in all, most users love the quality of this inflatable boat, even those that have owned many other inflatable boats before it.
Intex Seahawk 4 Cons
- It is not an inflatable that can handle rapids. The floor is not sturdy enough for it and it is a shallow boat that may tip over easily on the rapids. The soft floor also means that it is impossible to stand and walk around within the boat.
- There is no back rest on the inflatable seats. Some people feel the seats are not comfortable enough due to a lack of support for their back.
- It does not come with a trolling motor, but you can attach one if you do not want to paddle. This is a separate investment that some people feel is well worth it.
Anyone who is looking for a cost effective way to enjoy family time outdoors this year will benefit from the Intex Seahawk 4 inflatable boat. It is a watercraft that is easy to use and stable enough for anyone to enjoy. There are a few things that could be improved, but overall this is definitely a boat worth considering. If you are ready to venture out please READ MORE OWNER REVIEWS HERE⇒