When strength and durability in an inflatable craft is what you are seeking, Bestway has always been a solid choice. The Bestway Hydro-Force Marine Pro is another example of what an inflatable watercraft is all about. Perhaps it will soon become your ideal dream boat as well.
Bestway Hydro-Force Marine Pro Features
- The Marine Pro is made using 3-ply reinforced vinyl. It is designed to handle even the most extreme conditions regarding UV exposure and exposure to petroleum products that may damage other inflatables. This means it has extra strength and provides more protection against all potential hazards that may happen with an inflatable boat. Punctures are virtually non-existent, especially when you also consider that its floor is also a high pressure inflatable floor.
- It has a weight capacity of 594 pounds. This makes it great for a couple adults or even a group of three that includes a child. Beyond that, the amount of people inside the boat depends on how many you can fit inside the 115”x 50”x 18” size of it and feel comfortable.
- With this boat, you get everything you need to get started on your next outdoor boating adventure. It comes with a pair of 60” aluminum oars, a convenient carrying bag, and an air pump. This means the day you get it, you can take it to your nearest lake or river and try it out. Even if the nearest stream means a hike through the woods, you can get there with this inflatable boat since it only weighs 33.1 pounds.
- If you want to consider putting a trolling motor on your inflatable boat, this boat has motor mount grommets included. There is also a safety grab rope that runs around the boat,oarlocks, and the seat cushions are inflatable. Other possible additions that you may want to consider include a sail kit.
Bestway Hydro-Force Marine Pro Customer Reviews
- According to the reviews, if you stick with the hand pump that comes with the Marine Pro, it will take about 10 minutes to fully inflate. This means if you choose to go with a better air pump, you can inflate it in only a couple minutes. Deflation is also easy according to most people.
- Current owners also say that it is more than spacious enough for two larger sized adults. Those adults are able to put coolers, fishing tackle, rods, and more on the boat with them. If you want an inflatable boat, that is really all that you can hope for out of it.
- Many boat owners feel that it can hold up even in coastal waters. They feel confident that waves will not be an issue for it. The only potential negative in this area is that the wind does make it a little harder to paddle the boat.
- Sail kits do mount easily to this raft and they work great on it. There are several current owners that have done it and say that it works with a lot of different sail kits.
Bestway Hydro-Force Marine Pro Cons
- The floor of this boat is a little soft. This means that walking around on the boat may be a bit tricky unless you air it up enough to make it tight. This could pose a problem for very young or unstable riders.
- The seats do not have a backrest that attaches to them. This may be hard to deal with for some people.
This marine grade boat is ideal for a variety of activities on the water. It is solidly built, stable to ride in, and gives boaters confidence when they first step on the raft. It is spacious enough to hold two or three people and all that they could possibly need for a trip out to spend the day on the lake fishing and enjoying the summer time. In our personal opinion, there really are no downsides to the Bestway Hydro-Force Pro. READ MORE OWNER REVIEWS HERE⇒