When it comes to a durable, inflatable watercraft, many people are choosing to go with the Bestway Drift Commander. It is comfortable, affordable, and allows you to enjoy any activity that you want to, without causing you a lot of headaches.
Bestway Drift Commander Inflatable Boat Features
- The Commander is a three-person inflatable boat that has two seats. Every part of this boat is inflatable including the floor and the seat cushions to increase the comfort of those on board.
- It is made using heavy duty pre-tested vinyl to ensure durability. There are realistic graphics imprinted onto the vinyl that gives it the look of leaves and grass.
- This boat gives you a lot of comfort features including a mounted fishing rod holder to and sturdy oarlocks. There is a grab rope that wraps around the boat and heavy duty handles. All of these features are designed to help you enjoy using the boat just a little bit more.
- Inflated this boat is a full 124 x 49 inches. It can hold up to 661 pounds of gear or people on board. For most people, this is more than adequate. It weighs only 26 pounds when deflated making portability easy.
- This Bestway inflatable boat makes it possible for you to be on the lake in no time at all. It does not take it long to inflate to full capacity. Deflation is also easy to handle when the day of fishing on the lake is done.
Bestway Drift Commander Customer Reviews
- Many customers state the Bestway inflatable boat is very safe and sturdy. They do not feel that they have to worry about possible punctures from sticks that may be along the bank.
- They do say that it is very comfortable to sit in. However, they do say that if you carry along gear and a cooler and other necessities, it may not be able to hold three people.
- It is a boat that is easy to deal with. The oar locks are secure enough to do what they are supposed to do, as are all other features that are designed to help you enjoy your time on the water. This is another reason why most reviewers say that it does everything they want for it to do, whether fishing, hunting, or simply relaxing on the river.
Bestway Drift Commander Cons
- It does not have a pump or oars so you must purchase those items separately. Many people feel that this makes the purchase price a little misleading because you do have to invest more money into it before you can take it out on the lake. The upside is, most inflatable boats give you a hand or foot pump and most people choose to upgrade their pump when they purchase a boat anyway.
One of the biggest things people want from an inflatable boat is the ability to feel secure and know that they can relax while doing the things that they love doing on the water. The Bestway inflatable boat meets or exceeds all expectations, according to most users. They say that it is very comfortable, spacious enough for a couple people and fishing gear or coolers.
The color of it is not something that works for everyone, but if that is the biggest overall complaint about any inflatable boat, then the Bestway Drift Commander certainly is a boat that should be enjoyed by anyone who wants an affordable, inflatable boat. Therefore, it should definitely be one that you keep on the list of possible boats for you. READ MORE OWNER REVIEWS HERE⇒